OUR SURF COURSES AT SPAIN'S SOUTH COAST
Your Surf Course - learn to surf in Andalusia
If you want to learn how to surf on your holiday, you've come to the right place! As a guest at our surf camp you can participate in the surf classes 5 days a week. One day a week there is no surf lesson but if you don't want to rest you can still take on the waves on your own using the equipment we provide. We are sure there'll be some other guests to join you - surfing together is always much more fun.
The Surf Course
A surf course in our surf camp consists of a lot of practice in the waves, but also of surf theory. You will learn how waves are created, how to read a surf forecast, all about different types of surfboards, how beachbreaks, reefs and pointbreaks differ, the right of way to behave line-up and much more.
By the end of the week you will be perfectly prepared to surf more independently. One week of surfing means, in concrete terms:
- 5 days of surf lessons (2.5 to 3 hours each)
- small groups (maximum 8 people)
- 2 surf theory classes
- 1 video analysis session
- free use of the material all week
Surf course with certified surf instructors
We attach great importance to quality. Not only in terms of food and accommodation, but also of our surf courses. That's why all our surf instructors have the necessary licenses to professionally teach you how to surf. Equipped with the SLSA Lifesaver qualification and the ISA instructor license, you can fully trust them. They know how to get the best out of you and make you feel confident and safe in the surf all while you're having lots of fun and looking cool of course!
Surfing lessons for children
Where better to learn to surf than a beach break? The beach of El Palmar is almost 8 kilometres long and offers numerous peaks and long waves. This is ideal for families with children. Here anyone can get in the water and have a go at surfing. For children we even have extra small surfboards and wetsuits. Our surf instructors are experienced in dealing with children and have a lot of fun teaching them how to surf.
What makes the surf course & surf & yoga camp so special:
- We always teach in the best wind, wave and tidal conditions.
- The best conditions are right on our doorstep. The best break in the area is El Palmar so most of the time we can stay right here and save you a long drive to other spots.
- Our surf courses are limited to eight participants, so we can give you plenty of personal attention.
- You benefit from the experience of our qualified surf instructors.
- Long white beaches, no reefs or rocks and always a sandbank for us alone. In short: Clean running waves that make learning easy.
- You can effectively support your training in the surf course through regular yoga classes.
Even if you are not a guest in the surf camp, you can still take surf course with us. We offer classes for external surfers. We look forward to sharing our love of surfing with you and being part of your first take-off!
Start your next surfing adventure here
Ready to catch some waves? Enquire about our surf camp today and let us help you plan the surf adventure of a lifetime. Don't miss out on the opportunity to improve your skills and make memories that will last a lifetime.